Tuesday, March 03, 2009

my brothers, my sister-in-law, my aunt, my uncle, my cosin, my grandparents, my parents, my necies and me

the one in blue is my youngest brother jermey...with the bone throu his nose...hes holing his daughter roxie. in brown is my over protective brother holding the one he over protects his daughter aurora.... but most call her rory.

as you can tell i got to visit all my family this.....well last.......well the week before that......no it was the pevious one....... i dont know when it was but it was in febuary...i think. any who my brother and my neice came down from washington dc to visit. i didnt relize how much i missed them, how cute my nices is and how over protective my brother is. but besides the over protectivness i luv my bro.....well most of the time. my youngest brother(still older then me) on the other hand still has a lot of work to do. this brother has a bone throu his nose and ears and a lot of tattoos. but he is also the funnist. but thats getting me of subject. hold on my dog wants un to the bed...shes too fat to get up on her own. now what was i saying....i lost my trian of thought....oh i rember....my family. any why, we had a lot of fun, we had all of the family over. my favorite out of all of them is my sister in law sage.....shes my brother with the bone throu the nosses wife. but shes the nicest... and she relates to me, she never fit in any where eather.


1 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

Beautiful family......Glad you got to see them
Linda